My mother once told me that at the age of 2 whenever I used to hear any music or song on television ,I would stop playing and leaving all my toys aside I would start dancing, moving my hands and feets the way I want. The person who used to enjoy my dance the most was my daddy. He would literally request me to dance anywhere anytime. The most fascinating part was looking at my shadow while dancing and enjoying it even more. I would find such a place where I could see my shadow dancing with me. Daddy would appreciate and encourage me a lot and one day I was numb to the reality of what I had lost. I lost my father at a very tender age of 7. Me and Mumma were left all alone. It was a turning point of our life.
Soon my Mumma started working and after two years of her service she could afford to send to dance class and at the age of 9 I was enrolled in Priyanka’s Dance Academy for obtaining training in pure classical dance Bharatnatyam . This is how I began my dance journey.
Soon my Mumma started working and after two years of her service she could afford to send to dance class and at the age of 9 I was enrolled in Priyanka’s Dance Academy for obtaining training in pure classical dance Bharatnatyam . This is how I began my dance journey.
nice journey
ReplyDeleteNyshhhh keep blogoing dear...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice. .plz keep blogging. .
ReplyDeleteNice 1
ReplyDeleteNice rakshu...keep blogging
ReplyDeleteNice rakshu...keep blogging
ReplyDelete